Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Getting excited..

Here is a lovely youtube video about the Inside Passage on the Ferry System....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wiml8ivuw80

I find myself searching for photos, videos and information from others that have been on this same trip as I am going on.  There is not a whole lot out there.

A new backpack has found its way to me and I have already test packed it - now to get my cameras ready to roll.  And the laptop.

Can you tell that I am really REALLY starting to look forward to being on the Ferry?  I have not spent much time thinking about the train journey from Seattle to LA that happens after the Ferry and after two days with my great friend, Debs.  I know that I am going to enjoy that - just watching the country going by in the warmth and comfort of Amtrak :)

More later
Annie



No comments:

Post a Comment